Reminder – Sanitary measures
In light of the current increase in COVID-19 cases, we must reiterate the importance of observing the following sanitary measures when you visit the Court:
- If you are ill or have been in contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to Court;
- It remains strongly recommended that masks be worn in the common areas of the courthouse as well as in the courtrooms;
- Those present should, to the extent possible, maintain a distance of at least one metre between them;
- Come to Court no more than 30 minutes before your hearing;
- On arriving at the Court and before entering the courtroom and when leaving it, wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer that has been made available.
For more information, please refer to the section entitled COVID-19 Pandemic – Update.